GIGN Forum

Cs: Source

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damnit this is so stupid.Don't you guys know GOOGLE.I first found www.cs.rin.ru but they were not updating CS too slow.Some updates were not even uploaded and I started to search for another sites.I enter www.gign.lv everyday beacuse the new patches are first showed at this site. smiliez.de_2428.gif

yey! 15 pc's...

do you have kinda homepage of your cafe or smth?

i will be in macedonia next year... maybe i will be able to visit your internet club rolleyes.gif

in which town is it located and where excatly?

No I dont have homepage.My internet club is located in Struga.The town next to Ohrid.It's in the west part of macedonia.Our town is to close to Albania.

And if someone wants to see CS Source BETA changes:

http://www.steampowered.com/forums/showthr...threadid=119103

AND GOOD NEWS :

Boosting to Return

rizzuh @ 2:26 am pdt - cstrike: source - 21 comments

The Counter-Strike: Source BETA began on Wednesday with the release to Valve Cyber Cafe Partners (full story) and one of the first details that emerged was that the ability to hop on player's backs and get to higher areas ? or boost ? was severely limited.

Jess Cliffe addressed this fact in a Steampowered.com forums post saying that "boosting will be back." This comes as good news to competitive players who often use boosting as a defensive tactic. I have to applaud Valve for keeping classic CS elements in play even when new technology allows for more realistic body simulation.

On August 18th, CS:CZ owners and ATI voucher holders will be admitted to the CS: Source BETA via Steam free of charge (details). Thanks to Xiu Xiu for the submit.

nice. and i just posted (in an other section of this forum) that they'd be limitating "boosting" in the Source. guess it was old news... darn. anyway, thx 4 the info. and btw - i never considered you were from valve and i don't now.

another thing. i watched some of Source movies (multiplayer action - 1st person) and i gotta say something was weird. maybe it's the graphics, maybe it's just me, but death animations seem to be really odd. well, i guess we'll see for ourselves in a few months thumbsup.gif

Ok thx EDD.

FOUND MORE BUG FIXES:

CS: Source BETA Bug Fixes

Zips @ 6:55 pm pdt - cstrike: source - 31 comments

Gabe Newell has posted at the Half-Life 2 Fallout forums about bug fixes in the works for the Counter-Strike: Source BETA.

Problems we know about:

? Can't create a listen server behind a NAT (you get a ticket error)

? First time you launch the game, the material for the launcher background doesn't load

? You can jump into the sky brush using a grenade

? Crash in the vphysics code

? Missing +ip command-line argument

? Memory corruption in the server browser

? Some hardware specific configuration issues

The first five will be fixed in a release we do tomorrow. The server browser problem may or may not get fixed in that release. The hardware configurations are getting fixed as we learn about them.

Gabe goes on to say that the Counter-Strike: Source BETA for CZ and ATI owners is still on track for the 8/16 preload and the 8/18 release. You can read his entire post at the Half-Life 2 Fallout forums.

CS: Source Media