GIGN Forum

Can I try?

Well... I would like to get vote admin's rights coz would like to help other playes who are voting for maps... so then I could just make a vote and thats all... So please tell me if its real... I hope I'll get them... BYE smiliez.de_2538.gif

I think that it should not be much of a problem to give you the rights to vote, only .... well.. we somehow need to be sure that you won't use them selflishly or.... well - that you WILL use them appropriately. Anyway - it is real. and... by the way - if you can come up with an idea how to improve the GIGN server (help host it or soething like that) be sure to inform us.

If you want to talk directly to worm (he's the guy that can give you the vote rights) then connect to irc.delfi.lv in mIRC and join #gign channel. (that would be preferable) (and quicker)

nja - shade - tev veel pie anglju valodas jaapiestraadaa

ej meklee wormu mircaa un tad runaa...

i can't see problem here - tas buus nepareizi....

parasti saka "I don't see any problem here" - nu ja ar "can't" tad "any" tik un taa jaapieliek wink.gif

redzi ownage - mans plaans vasarai

(iedaliiju peec prioritaateem)

1) meitene + draugi (negribu kaadu no vinjiem nostaadiit augstaak vai zemaak)

2) dzershana

3) kompja speeleeshana

(vairaak neko negrasos dariit)

nu re - sanaaks laiks - sanaaks.... (diezvai buus taa ka nesanaaks smile.gif .... lai gan sveetki buus lieli smile.gif

Par vasaras plaaniem! redzi ownage - mans plaans vasarai

(iedaliiju peec prioritaateem)

1) meitene + draugi (negribu kaadu no vinjiem nostaadiit augstaak vai zemaak)

2) dzershana

3) kompja speeleeshana

(vairaak neko negrasos dariit)

nu re - sanaaks laiks - sanaaks.... (diezvai buus taa ka nesanaaks .... lai gan sveetki buus lieli

Atceries?

Kaadi tieiibu luugumi? Vispaar shito jau var nosaukt par spamu kom ees te raxtam... tongue.gif Labaak wormam to neraadiit savaadaak sleegs sho topiku smiliez.de_2523.gif Bet lai nu kaa tur buutu juus vienkaarshi saakaat runaat par vasaras plaaniem un es tam pievienojos un viss... wink.gif