GIGN Forum

Steam

It was offline for quite some time, but now its all functional. It's still OLDSOURCE (at the time i am writing this message), enjoy oldsource whilst you can, the people are thinking to move to steamed versions of Counter-Strike:Source

Gign owner is doing some shit with servers who knows when they will be back maybe after weekend

Dont listen to Jew. Some shit happened to servers [including homepage] and owner is fixing that/trying to fix. :D

Dont listen to Jew. Some shit happened to servers [including homepage] and owner is fixing that/trying to fix. :D

well someone broke .. I guess owner wanted to try something :D nothing brakes just by itselfe

I think server will die. I hope steamed will be soon.

Players are not much as well.

+ Skatoties tautas vspar nav tad jau labak pariet uz steam :)

Edited by .qoodbeep.

Honestly, I think people come and go. The server may not be very populated lately but that is, probably, a fashion - one that, under normal circumstances, will not last long (exams atm, then august people go holidays). Other than that, is it costly to maintain two servers (one steam, one non/old steam)?

Honestly, I think people come and go. The server may not be very populated lately but that is, probably, a fashion - one that, under normal circumstances, will not last long (exams atm, then august people go holidays). Other than that, is it costly to maintain two servers (one steam, one non/old steam)?

Latvia has to much bankomats, that is the problem, but nasing speshal.

Lmao, don't listen to that imbacile, he is an unintelligent failed trollmonkey

Un tapēc mēs ar tavu mammu , no tevis bernībā atteicāmies.

Steams gignā nav vajadzīgs , tāpat kā ričards savai mammai un tētim, skumji.

Peace.

• Like 1