GIGN Forum

I LOST MY DRAGON LORE FN TO A GUY FROM RIGA, LATVIA. LOOKING FOR ANY H

Actually this is what happened,

This guy http://steamcommunity.com/id/thealux sent me one offer for my FT lore which was low so i countered it with adds from him. He sent back another offer saying he cant add that much and replaced my FN lore which i failed to check for first time in my life and that was the huge mistake. And i countered him again without noticing it was FN lore saying that i cant go lower than what i sent him and i lost it. Almost 500 keys is the loss. Im looking for anyone who could talk to him and help me out , as only if someone could talk and explain him my situation, he could understand that and change his mind. I lost my mind, im mad now. Please guys hoping someone can help me reall, im posting this.

Trade Proof

http://imgur.com/a/JQbSV

Please guys someone help me out

Add me if there is chance that you could help me

My Profile

http://steamcommunit...561198116164662

• Like 1

It's pretty obvious that he switched out the FT Dlore with the FN one on purpose, therefore it was his intent to scam you and I'd imagine he has no interest in returning it, especially if he ignored/blocked you since you did the trade. He's a scumbacg, you fucked up, nothing you can do about it. Report him on Steam & SteamRep and forget about it. gl

Edited by JEYRAZZ

It's pretty obvious that he switched out the FT Dlore with the FN one on purpose, therefore it was his intent to scam you and I'd imagine he has no interest in returning it, especially if he ignored/blocked you since you did the trade. He's a scumbacg, you fucked up, nothing you can do about it. Report him on Steam & SteamRep and forget about it. gl

yeah bro exactly, its me who fucked up :( have done 3000+ trades ~ and these kinda offers are not new, everyday getting a lot of offers like this but the first time i failed to check it and lost huge. trying my least chances if anyone really knows him , i hope he could be convinced, already a guy is talking to him and hes jsut saying sorry for me but he wont trade back :( prolly if i could find his close friend who could convince him it might work but thats like 0.0000..1 % chance im trying :(. thanks for the reply bro

• Like 1

Not like your typical scam, just a major fuck up. Even considering that one of them was name-tagged, then it's the mother of all fuck-ups.

Unfortunately i have no info on this guy. Feel sorry for ya brah.

yeah bro, thanks for the support. Thing is i hope no one can be the same everyday. i had some personal issues when i did this, lost my concentration resulting in loss :(

report violation :hang:

http://postimg.org/image/x8gqbudt5/

thanks bro, i just talked to one of his close mates of the same location and hes saying that hes so happy and he wont trade it back :(

ß¡ŁŁá: hey bro added for a help

Dan Bilzerian: 'sup

ß¡ŁŁá: u know the guy ALUX in your friend list ?

Dan Bilzerian: yup, I know him pretty good, and he told me that he got dlore from you

ß¡ŁŁá: :(

ß¡ŁŁá: bro could you please explain him that im broke on this, i really searchin for one of his close mate who could explain situations

Dan Bilzerian: I'll be fair to you, he won't give it back. He is not that kind of person.

ß¡ŁŁá: :'(

Dan Bilzerian: I understand your situation, I got scammed once, but I lost only 250euros. But it was all I had

Dan Bilzerian: And I was mad af

ß¡ŁŁá: im just saying in real life im not rich, im doin all this for my studies and for my basic needs tbh

Dan Bilzerian: and 250euro is nothing

ß¡ŁŁá: yeah bro

Dan Bilzerian: if we compare to your dlore

ß¡ŁŁá: lost like 500 keys

ß¡ŁŁá: i can give him my kara slaughter FT for free tbh i want to trade back

ß¡ŁŁá: i have no other choice mate, only if u could convince him as friends can do that hope so

Dan Bilzerian: he told me that you sent him that trade. But he was happy that he got 1000euro profit from that trade.

ß¡ŁŁá: bro its not profit :( its scam u know

ß¡ŁŁá: he sent offer for FT at first

ß¡ŁŁá: then he switched to my FN where i didnt notice

ß¡ŁŁá: i get bunch of offers like this everyday

Dan Bilzerian: it's alot, and he is not a rich person, he is too excited and there is no way, he will give it back just like that.

ß¡ŁŁá: but i had some personal issue i failed to check

ß¡ŁŁá: just humanity bro :(

ß¡ŁŁá: killing someone and winning is not really ggood :(

ß¡ŁŁá: its business we earn profit but not like this way

ß¡ŁŁá: please please im beggin you to help in this situation

Please, just let it go. He's probably a person who does't give shit about karma. ;)

yeah bro it was clear, had a discussion where a bunch of ppl dont care about humanity

https://exs.lv/read/i-lost-my-dragon-lore-fn-to-a-guy-from-riga-latvia-looking-for-any-help

Bamperis: Ja nu kādam interesē vairāk par šo atgadījumu: https://exs.lv/read/...ng-for-any-help Turpat arī ir atbildējis pats zaglis.

yeah i posted there :(

Cik sapratu pats OP mēģināja lowballot aluxu, pats vainīgs.

i didnt lowball, he sent offer ~330-350 keys worth of items and i countered with 360-380 keys worth items.. yeah he won now so he can talk whatever, i believe in karma,

I do not feel sorry for you at all.

I once tried to trade a skin by adding it to csgl trade section. The skin was worthless ~1eur max, you would not believe how much lowball offers I received for that skin. It's the same here, you - people who make profit from trading only make it by lowballing. I strictly doubt that the skins and items in your inventory are from opening cases, you have got all of it by "smart trading" which to be precise is lowballing and knowing the real sell value of items.

You tried to get profit by lowballing him, he did the same to you the only difference is that he did it better and actually succeeded. I must clarify that I do not support these kind of trades in any way, the idea is that you both tried to do the same thing.

I do not feel sorry for you at all. I once tried to trade a skin by adding it to csgl trade section. The skin was worthless ~1eur max, you would not believe how much lowball offers I received for that skin. It's the same here, you - people who make profit from trading only make it by lowballing. I strictly doubt that the skins and items in your inventory are from opening cases, you have got all of it by "smart trading" which to be precise is lowballing and knowing the real sell value of items. You tried to get profit by lowballing him, he did the same to you the only difference is that he did it better and actually succeeded. I must clarify that I do not support these kind of trades in any way, the idea is that you both tried to do the same thing.

you are the top retard i have ever met, "smart trading" ? it means waiting for the quickseller and selling for the current price, and its the pay you get in any profession for wasting your time and energy.. you suck honestly if u think highballing is the smart trading here.. u need to realize that always ppl cash out or sell their items for cheaper as they dont have time / they are in need urgently. i do sell a lot items for cheaper when im need either.. shut the fuck if u learnt the business the worst fuckin way.. u never know ppl sell stuffs for real cash at cheaper prices ? so u mean i need to sell the same price i buy them ? i do the business by getting items cheaper and selling for right price.. its him who sent me a lowball fucking offer for my lore first of all.. i came here if i could find some humanity and yeah i find some retard like you.. RIP online communities

• 1 month later...

Zinu, ka tēma veca, bet varbūt kāds var informēt par to kā šo personāžu sauc, lai viņa patieso vārdu un uzvārdu varētu iemest netā par to, ka viņš ir krāpnieks un izklāstīt informāciju precīzāk.

Domāju, ka ja viņš kādreiz meklētu darbu, tad darba devējs noteikti pameklē par cilvēku informāciju un varētu redzēt, ka ar konkrēto personu nedrīkst iestāties nekādās darba attiecībās. Tā būtu tā kā tāda laba mācība, respektīvi, viņi būtu kviti.

Izpalīdzēšu čalim, ja viņš vēl lasa šo tēmu. Vismaz kaut kā var iegriezt nahalam.